Saturday, March 12, 2011

Build, Grow, Love, Be.

Great progress has been made on the rabbit hutches and they may get finished tonight instead of tomorrow. Caleb is here helping. Yes, he is back again. :-) Anyway, they will be strong and secure and a good clean way to keep the woolies. That is my latest name for the collective rabbits. Tomorrow I will build a grooming table and the get to the slow process of cleaning and trimming. I need to take photos too!

I have a ton of more seeding to do. However, I did some more thinning of my broccolli starts and silly me I can't just pull up the little tender extras without attempting to re-root them. I feel like I am wasting when I thin them out. All the instructions tell you to do this, but for some reason I can't toss them. I will see how lucky I am in a few days. I will be selling and trading some of my plants. To my friends and family here in WV, just let me know if you need early plants. I am using organic soil. The plants are being raised with care and are infused with love. Plus I will beat the nursery's price. I will update you on my starts and when I will have early summer plants.

I also have fertile eggs if you want to incubate them yourself. Baby chicks will be coming every 21 days, so check in there. Speaking of eggs... My eggs are out of Denny (the auto egg turner) and are now on the screen being hand turned by me.

This blog is more like a daily journal for me. I hope you will enjoy reading it. I find the more I write, the better I get at it. What you read here, is a form of organic writing. I hardly ever start with anything in mind and it travels as my mind does. Not every post will win a Pulitzer prize! haha! Sometimes I leave out a word or punctuation may be off. I don't care. If people are entertained by my bad spelling. Well, I happy to have entertained them. Really! You get the real me, warts and all. Let's be real together. You can comment you know. Don't be shy. ;-)

I am filled with a renewed sense of purpose. It is a good sign that I am on the right path. The things that I am doing make me feel more centered, physically in tune, and I am in a constant state of living my spiritual path. It has been a long time coming, but I do want to share with you as my dreams and aspirations come true. Good news travels less fast than bad news, so we will be slow and steady here. Positive vibes out, positive vibes in. I am doing my part to heal this world. Not just the economy or the ecology, but the collective consciousness that ties us all together. Take time to turn off the news and walk barefooted on the earth. Heal yourself and heal the world. Breathe. Smile. Be you.


For now, that is all the wonderful I have here in the wilds of West Virginia.
~crow


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!