Monday, December 12, 2011

Saint Nicholas

My 17 year old son is flying here to WV today. It has been a long time coming and not an easy road for him... or me. But today I get an early Christmas.

Happy Yuletide Blessings are sent out to all of you, who listen to me ramble and are part of all of getting me to here. Yes it is true. Like loyal friends just waiting to listen. Sparkly light beacons of like-souls. Somehow the Universe has brought us together.

I need to do a farm update. You all are going to just flop over when you see my new additions here at the farm. I have been traveling all weekend picking up the new ones.

Hint: gobble gobble peep peep QUACK!!!

Love and Light,
~crow

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to your ramblings Crow. Glad your lad is home with his Mum for Christmas - another farmhand to be put to good use hehe ;-)

    I wonder if all those new birds know how lucky they are...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas! Sooooo happy for you, it makes my heart sing knowing he will be there with you :-)
    I have loved getting to know you and seeing into your heart - I am a better person for having you in my life be it only online :-)
    Much love to you. Can't wait for the updates!!!
    xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me realise how good it used to be when we all went home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a perfect little photo

    ps
    if I dont get the chance
    just wanted to know I want you to have a lovely christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Don't be shy, tell me what you think!