After I had written many post, only for them to disappear, I began whining and begging to blogspot. I shared all of the details with blogspot's help page, with no response. I searched and commiserated with fellow bloggers who are too having the same problem. It's not me, ok? Well, after all of that... I ended up on my own, and left to my own devices.
I found a setting to where I could switch to "the old editor" so I figured, heck ya. I will take any editor. I would write it on a page and take pictures of my paper blog if I had to.
So, I go to post and blogger is changing everything to Hindu as I typed. I wrote a post in Hindu. I liked it. I quoted The Four Great Goddess Mantra, because I liked the meaning. Then I went and found a option to disable other languages.
So, you may be wondering what is going on here in my little slice of WV. As usual, it is a three ring circus! So here is a run-down.
- Recovered from travel and a funeral.
- Caught up with home duties-- almost, the garden is screaming at me.
- Hosted a birthday dinner for my oldest daughter, she is 20. (I know right?)
- Helped my oldest move her stuff out, so she can live closer to school and work. She has a nice place, $400 a month, all inclusive. Plus she has a roommate. She is set.
- Pulled bush bean plants.
- Cold water all day for all my animals. Heat wave.
- Green bean canning
- Went through stuff to bring to the Flea Market. I have too much stuff.
- Threw away crap
- Cancelled Flea market for tomorrow. I decided I have too much going on.
- Getting the farm ready for 16 more souls who will be moving in tomorrow.
- Listed items on eBay (I bet you didn't know that about me) and Craig's list to try to fund my new animals and poultry. It is my gig, so I have to be able to keep it all afloat.
- Began a new facebook page, WV Chickens, and a Blog to go with it along with the website. Check it out if you like chickens and WV, or if you just like me.
Promote Your Page Too
That is a quickie, I will be back writing away about my new gang.